Google

Hellraiser 6: Hellseeker


In Hellraiser 6: Hellseeker Kirsty is back and now she is already married to unfaithful husband. Her husband buys a puzzle box as a gift to Kirsty on their anniversary, which lead her to Pinhead again. The movie is much like on Hellraiser 5: Inferno. Scenes are too confusing in which you can't identified the truth. At first I thought Kirsty died in a car accident but at the end of the story I realized that his husband is the one who died on the car accident because she killed him for being unfaithful to her. When Pinhead gets Kirsty she promised to give 5 souls in exchange of her life. This reveals that Kirsty is the one who kills on Hellraiser 6 in exchange of her soul.

Movie Review on Hellraiser 6 : Hellseeker


This film another bad sequels like on Hellraiser 5. I find it boring and very confusing. I'm much confused in this sequel than Hellraiser 5 : Inferno. I wish the next Hellraiser would better because I don't want to waste my time watching boring movie.

Stumble it

No comments:

Register for free widgets at www.blogskinny.com and increase your reader traffic

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?